Since it’s Monday, and you’re probably trying to not fall asleep in front of your computer or perhaps trying to catch up on projects and meet those deadline… I thought I’d share with you some of my favorite words of wisdom and inspiration to get your week going.
And, I invite you all to share your favorite inspirational quotes and tell me which ones below you like most. Enjoy!
• Be the first one in the office for at least the first two years of your career
• Keep a journal handy at all times, you never know when a good idea will strike.
• Persistency is exhausting but very rewarding
• Just get up you ass and do it
• Take notes
• Do anonymous Acts of Kindness
• Bring 4 ideas to the table instead of 3
• Make more mistakes
• Take risks
• Give a damn
• Dare to be wrong
• Clean your desk
• Learn to present your ideas and speak up
• Get away from the computer
• Take mini vacations
• Don’t complain about what you do
• Be genuine and enthusiastic, you’ll be happier
• Help others below you
• Respect those above you and listen to them
• Pay your dues
• Recognize your strenghts and weaknesses (don’t lie to yourself)
• Read Dear Brook and ask her questions 😉
• Remember this formula: Work hard + Be nice + Build relationships = Your dream |___________| (Insert here: job, city, position…..)
• Most importantly, HAVE FUN.